愛情太短,遺忘太長

經典短文,勵志小短文,短文摘抄,短文網,小短文

請輸入查詢關鍵詞:

愛情太短,遺忘太長

文/ 聶魯達

I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.

今夜我可以寫出最傷心的詩,

Write, for instance: "The night is full of stars,

比如寫下:"夜空佈滿了星辰,

and the stars, blue, shiver in the distance."

發藍的群星在遠方抖顫。"

The night wind whirls in the sky and sings.

夜間的風在空中盤旋,歌唱。

I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.

今夜我可以寫出最傷心的詩。

I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

我愛過她,有時她也愛過我。

On nights like this,

許多像今天的夜晚,

I held her in my arms.

我把她摟在懷中。

I kissed her so many times under the infinite sky.

在無邊的天空下,我無數次地吻過她。

She loved me, sometimes I loved her.

她愛過我,有時我也愛過她。

How could I not have loved her large, still eyes?

怎麼沒愛上她那專注的大眼睛呢?

I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.

今夜我可以寫出最傷心的詩。

To think I don't have her. .

想想我已經沒有了她,.

To feel that I've lost her.

失去她我會難過。

To hear the immense night,

我感到夜空漫漫,

more immense without her.

沒有她更加漫漫。

And the poem falls to the soul as dew to grass.

詩歌落到心田猶如露水落到草原。

What does it matter that my love couldn't keep her.

我的愛不能留住她又有何妨。

The night is full of stars and she is not with me.

夜空佈滿星群,她已不在我身旁。

That's all. Far away, someone sings. Far away.

這就是一切。遠方有人在歌唱。在遠方。

My soul is lost without her.

失去了她,我打心底裏不痛快。不痛快。

As if to bring her near,

似乎是為了接近她,

my eyes search for her.

我的目光在尋找她。

My heart searches for her

我的心在尋找她,

and she is not with me.

可她已不在我的身旁。

The same night that whitens the same trees.

同是今宵使得同樣的樹木泛出白光。

We, we who were,

我倆,同是我倆,

we are the same no longer.

已不再是同樣的我倆。

I no longer love her, true,

的確,我已經不再愛她,

but how much I loved her.

可是我曾經多麼愛她喲。

My voice searched the wind

我的心聲在尋找著和風,

to touch her ear.

為的是能吹進她的耳中。

Someone else's. She will be someone else's.

屬於別人,她將屬於別人。

As she once, belonged to my kisses.

如同在我親吻之前。

Her voice, her light body.

她的聲音,她那鮮亮的身軀。

Her infinite eyes.

她那不可測的眼睛。

I no longer love her, true,

的確,我已經不再愛她,

but perhaps I love her.

可是說不定我還喜歡她。

Love is so short

愛情是如此短暫,

and oblivion so long.

可是遺忘卻如此長久。

Because on nights like this

因為像今天這樣的夜晚,

I held her in my arms,

我曾經把她摟在懷中。

my soul is lost without her.

失去她,我打心底裏不痛快。不痛快。

Although this may be the last pain she causes me,

儘管這或許是她最後一次讓我痛苦。

and this may be the last poem I write for her.

儘管這或許是我為她寫下的最後的歌。

經典短文大全
實用查詢
文學資料
健康知識
起名參考
每日黃歷
黃歷查詢